Athens Campus is located northeast of the center of Athens in the Ampelokipoi area of Athens, at 196 Alexandrou Ave. The official inauguration of the landmark building took place on March 16, 1931.
The educational activities are carried out in the classrooms of the University campus. All the rooms are equipped with modern furniture, suitable for educational purposes and have modern technological & educational equipment (Video Projector, Computers, and Internet). They are also well lit, ventilated and have heating and air conditioning infrastructures.
The Athens Campus disposes of a small Conference Center combining high aesthetics and modern technology, ideal for organizing various events.
The library, located inside the campus, covers the cognitive, teaching and research needs of both academic staff and students. To meet these needs, the library has an extensive collection of books and journals, audiovisual material, as well as a large number of electronic journals and databases available through the Hellenic Academic Libraries Association (HEAL-Link).
The Athens Campus guarantees a high-level of services and facilities for students, while creating a friendly atmosphere and promoting a sense of community.
The Athens Campus is guarded by security personnel 24 hours a day.